My Mind Is Blank Already | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Thursday, December 21, 2006

My Mind Is Blank Already

Last night I was working at the computer until 3am and I really fell asleep in front of the computer a few times and even nearly fell off my chair. Actually my life has been so topsy turvy since three or four years ago and there was a period of time, I slept standing up!

At least now I have better control but then I find that the older I am, the harder it is for me to stay up late.

I will write more when I have the time. Now my hands are aching and I feel the onset of carpal tunnel syndrome. Woohoo I wanna report child abuse.

And oh, I just remembered that Il Divo will be performing in KL soon! They are my current favourite male group! SO unfair! GGGGrrrrrr

0 comments:

Post a Comment