I Have Never Blogged This Much In My Life | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

I Have Never Blogged This Much In My Life

Well, as you can see, since I participated in these review writing jobs, I have been blogging like mad, at least a new blog post a day. Although you need to sieve through sponsored content for my original posts, are you happy to read more of my original posts?

A few short months ago, I was so busy I went on a hiatus, and I actually felt bad for not blogging as much as I would love to. If I were again assign a task that would take up most of my time, I guess I will still maintain my pace in blogging, that is, if I still want to be in the game of writing reviews and stuff. There are requirements to meet, you see?

It's not easy to earn that few bucks lol but what I like about being part of this is that I am introduced to so many new (and established) websites and services that I have never actually heard of before. The internet is so vast; I don't have the time to go browsing around all the time.

Yeah, so I get to know of so many sites that after doing the review, I end up visiting them again and again like a regular surfer. Sometimes, I even think of buying stuff from their online store, but so far that hasn't happened yet hehehe

0 comments:

Post a Comment