Help Me To Get The Lizard Out | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Help Me To Get The Lizard Out

Believe it or not, there's a lizard trapped in my closet and I can't get him out. I am too busy and can't afford the time to move everything out of the closet, chase the stupid lizard out and put everything back in. I think I need a maid to do this for me.

There are too many clothes and stuff inside, every time I buy something new, I just stuff them in and I never remove the old, unused or wrong-sized stuff. Even the torn clothes are still in there year after year until I have the time and mood to do a thorough decluttering. I am notorious for breaking cupboards and shelves.

Some times however, when I can't stand my mom's nagging anymore, I'd just pull some stuff out and give them away to those charitable homes, and then later, I would be looking for that particular item because I don't even remember which item I gave away!

Going back to the issue of this lizard, I wish there's some chemical I can just leave inside the closet and the smell would overwhelm it and he'd leave the closet at his own free will. Right now, it's having a field day shitting inside!

1 comments:

_butt said...

maybe you could try those moth balls.. see if the cicak would suffocate inside the closet and survive or not hehe

Post a Comment