Hello, World! | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Friday, December 08, 2006

Hello, World!

As someone who is still not financially secure, I thought it would be impossible to travel the world. I have friends who take flights as if airplanes were taxis and I wonder how they could support their travels.

That was before I discovered Luggageonline.com - 50 Best Travel Sites & Travel Guides.

I’ve been having a field day browsing through the site that offers a whole list of internships, opportunities to study abroad, and many permanent job positions available abroad.

The best thing is our accommodations can be arranged and we get valuable tips, advice and information on working and living abroad as well.

I am so excited I am going to hunt for a job abroad right now! HELLO, World!

0 comments:

Post a Comment