Going For A Portable Digital Radio | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Friday, December 22, 2006

Going For A Portable Digital Radio

I was and still am a shortwave junkie. Although there's the TV and computer now, nothing beats the mystery of the radio, especially short, medium and long wave radio. It still amazes me that a small box like the radio can reach out to all corners of the world far and wide.

So far, I have accumulated quite a few digital radios, having upgraded from analogue ones. Digital radios make radio listening pain free as stations can be preset and broadcasts can be crystal clear without hissing noise and less propagation.

As usual,
Choosing a new digital radio will very much depend on what budget I have. I'm going for a portable digital radio this time as the ones I have now are all desktop models which are heavy and bulky. I always have to leave them behind when I travel.