Countdown? What Countdown? | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Sunday, December 31, 2006

Countdown? What Countdown?

Anyone going for countdown tonight? I have never been to any before. I don't understand what's so enjoyable about being in an over crowded place waiting for the clock to tick away and then "counting down" together. Maybe some people might enjoy the concert but is it worth all the trouble? Not as if it's Bon Jovi concert what?

Some people even go through all the traffic jam, sardine packed LRT, long walks to reach the venue and repeat the whole process again after the countdown until dunno what time only managed to reach home, and risk getting in the way of Mat Rempits and what not.

Last night, a friend asked me if I'll be playing sparklers tonight. Haha it has been a really long time since I played any. Last time, I was so young, I was even afraid that the small sparks burn my hand. The adults will hang the sparklers on trees or all around the fence and it really did make a lovely sight and gave us the festive mood.

Now, every one's jaded after going through so many New Years already haha everyone will be doing his own thing like every other day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment