What a Mess! | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

What a Mess!

I've been terribly busy, I haven't got time for anything else and definitely not in the mood for anything else. I'm sorry if I've neglected you or haven't replied to your e-mail.

It's funny, a friend asked me recently, "When have you ever got the mood for anything?" Oh well, he just doesn't understand. Nobody ever does!

Somehow, I've been having this sickening feeling in me since a few days ago. Sort of like a sense of foreboding. My other monkey's health problems didn't help matters.

And the fact that someone came and asked me for a loan and I have no choice but to concede to his request, made things worse. It's not that I cannot spare the money for him, but he has just been classified by me, as being "Hopeless". I hate to say this, but this loan has confirmed it.

Yes, he is indeed "hopeless" and he f***ing has to come and mess up MY life!

0 comments:

Post a Comment