Spotting and Avoiding Mortgage Fraud | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Friday, November 24, 2006

Spotting and Avoiding Mortgage Fraud

A house may be important to the family, but a home loan mortgage is one of the burdens I am not willing to undertake. It's very difficult for me to see myself committed to something, even if it's property, for that length of years.

But to keep myself informed and abreast of mortgage fraud and avoid falling into these traps, I do read up on
mortgage loan.

www.personalhomeloanmortgages.com has an extensive mortgage directory that is very useful plus an active forum and informative articles that will benefit me should I pluck up the courage to commit myself to a home loan.

I wouldn't want to be caught unaware by hidden fees or the lack of transparency of important information in the borrowing process, would I?

0 comments:

Post a Comment