Losing total respect is when .... | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Losing total respect is when ....

....... people come to you for a four-figure loan, knowing full well you have non-negotiable commitments to meet monthly; like a four-figure debt repayment programme or the MYR300 monkey feed; not forgetting subsidising monthly household expenses and saving whatever's left in case of emergency for the monkeys. Let's just think of that as insurance. And there isn't anything left for myself. And some people wonder why I have gastric!

So well, you tell me do I still have mood for anything else? And yet people got the thick skin to ask me for a loan. Unbelievable!

And I f**king can't refuse! This kinda relationship, I'm gonna one day "one slash two pieces" and dump into the river. I can and will do it if I'm pushed far enough.

2 comments:

Shiny Blue Black said...

I hope this is a family member asking for a loan and it's for a bloody good reason.

What nerve!

Em said...

These kinda people stress me out :( :( :(

Post a Comment