I'd Kill For A Flawless Complexion | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Thursday, November 30, 2006

I'd Kill For A Flawless Complexion

Every time I get stressed out, my skin will be the first to give way. *Sigh*

I used to have great skin up till I was 13 years old. And then all hell broke loose.

On the other hand I remember a classmate who had a face full of volcanic pimples when she was only seven years old. Of course her parents took her everywhere looking for a cure and a cure they found. Later when we all were reaching puberty and suffered from stupid skin breakouts, she was the one with perfect skin.

I would rather be the one with a face full of spots at seven, rather than at seventeen, but I have no such luck.

Then I read somewhere that the zits will go off once I reach 21 years old. And I stupidly believed it. The mind is so powerful, it believes what it wants. So, despite my spotty face, I was unconcerned.

Now it's so many years since I turned 21, and it's still causing a problem. Spots break out when I am stressed, when I do not have enough rest, when I am out in the sun for long (or short) hours, and just about any bloody excuse!

Arghh I am too old to suffer from spots!

0 comments:

Post a Comment