This Is NOT The Way To Widen Your Circle of Friends | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Sunday, November 19, 2006

This Is NOT The Way To Widen Your Circle of Friends

The other day, I received an e-mail, a mass mailing one with undisclosed recipients (god knows how many addresses this guy blind copied to) with the subject title "friendship" and his message went like this:

Hi

I am in the midst of widening my social circles, and I have discovered your email address in the forwarded mail "cos of our future we hv 2 work hard............".

Below is a brief introduction of myself, hopefully we can be friends.

Before that, would appreciate if you can tell me more about yourself as well. Thanks.

Name: XXX XXXX XXXXX

Age: 29

Occupation: Self-employed

Address: PJ, Selangor

Height: 175 cm

Weight: 68 kg

Marital status: Single

Interest: Reading, movie, swimming, badminton, golfing, sleeping and environmental protection.

Dream: Producing a novel or a play promoting humanity.

Hope to hear from you and do let me know if there is anything else you want to share with me.

XX

Note:

1) No direct sales, please. The best quality products are available in Tesco, Carrefour and Giant.

2) No insurance, please. With more than 10 life policies and PAs, please leave me alone.

3) No unit trust, please. My aim is to grow my existing portfolio of RM600,000 to RM1.2 million within the next five years, and, I would like to do it without our “help”.

How many people received this e-mail, do let me know. I wonder how he harvested my e-mail address. For one, none of my friends forwarded any e-mail "cos of our future we hv 2 work hard............" to me.

And look at his little NOTE at the end of the letter. The cheek of him! hahaha

2 comments:

earl-ku said...

lol - i were you i would have put up all his details and let everyone knows he has a 600k portfolio lol ...

Em said...

He's so fake lol

Post a Comment