TEN Things I Stopped Doing Since Blogging | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

TEN Things I Stopped Doing Since Blogging

in random order:

1. Shortwave radio - receiver conflicts with the computer
2. Reading - used to read hundreds of books a year, but now, cannot even finish one page. All I ever read now are blogs... and that's not considered "reading"
3. Newspapers - haven't touched one in moons
4. Write letters, and I mean loooong ones, not short e-mails like what I'm doing now *sigh*
5. Chat online - used to be a permanent fixture in a chat room. Now retired already.
6. Forums - No time to even log in
7. Play Massively-Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Game (MMORPG) - used to play Fairyland all the time


She is now dead :-(

8. Boil phone porridge - no more hours of late night phone chat
9. Watch TV - Only watched Malaysian Idol and One In A Million recently
10. Mow the lawn - this takes 1.5 hours each time just mowing, not taking into consideration sweeping and packing, so I gave it up!

I don't even know if I work slow or if my time management sucks. Anyway, if anyone wants to do this (is it a meme?), drop me a comment. Thank you!

Effort may Fail, But don't Fail to make effort for a better tomorrow.

6 comments:

eyeris said...

on your number two item on the list, I found that I've actually read MORE (or at least, I've been able to keep track on what I read better) ever since I started MY blog... teehee...

_butt said...

I wana do!! I have another tag waiting.. (man, I'm so greedy) no worries, spare you from my tagging list this time :D

Wow.. no.7 surprised me..

rainbow angeles said...

i might wanna do it... might only har... :D

Em said...

eyeris, you're supposed to read then review the books, since your blog is mostly on book reviews, so reading is sort of like "homework" for you hehehe

_butt & angel, do lah. I'm looking forward to reading your lists hehehe

zona marie said...

i share #3,4,6, 8 & 9 in common with you. heheh...

tks for ur comment on my blog btw ^_^

Em said...

Hi Zona,

It's my pleasure.

Hey sharing 5/10 is 50%. The things we sacrifice for our blog lol

I will be surprised if there's anyone who shares #1 & 10 with me :p

Post a Comment