Watched Fearless on Original VCD | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Watched Fearless on Original VCD

Image courtesy of Fearless

I had the opportunity to watch Jet Li's Fearless on VCD recently when my friend tumpang me to buy an original copy for him.

So before I passed the disc to him, I watched first la hehehe sssshhh don't tell him :p

It was such a long time ago that I watched an original VCD. Who in their right mind would buy original VCD nowadays? There are so many *cheaper* alternatives hehehe

I was surprised to see that the quality of a supposedly original VCD, with the TULEN sticker and all, is not really that good. The video quality was passable, audio also OK-lah but the subtitles not OK at all wor. It's all a blur. Maybe I'm just fussy *shrug*

I really don't think it's worth the money paying MYR19.90 for it. Another place was selling it at MYR17.90 but they were out of stock and I was lazy to make a second trip there lah. So might as well go to a nearby shop and pay MYR2 more.

Anyway, if you like
Jet Li or Shaolin Kung fu, then go ahead and watch Fearless. Get the DVD better. Michelle Yeoh was to have appear in Fearless as well, but somehow all her scenes were edited from the final cut. Don't know why.......

Fearless is supposed to be
Jet Li's last Kung fu action role. Rogue has no kung fu, I think....

0 comments:

Post a Comment