On Bridal Cars and Being Cursed | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

On Bridal Cars and Being Cursed

I recently had a conversation with a friend who told me that his soon-to-be-married friend has loaned a Proton Waja as the bridal car.

And me being so naive, asked, "Huh, Waja also can be bridal car meh?"

Friend: Why not? As long as it's a car can lah... My sister got married in an Iswara only.

Me: Bridal car must use luxury cars like limo or Benz mah

Friend: Wahhh ... you think everyone is so rich ar?

Me: Not rich la, it's a once in a lifetime thingy, sure must be a bit grand lor

Friend: You think marriage is once in a lifetime ar?

Me: Well, at least the bridal couple started off with that intention!

Friend: If you want your wedding to be so grand, then no money no need to get married lah?

Me: ...... (aiya curse me?)

1 comments:

_butt said...

Ouch.

Post a Comment