I Also Want One, Cannot Meh? | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

I Also Want One, Cannot Meh?

You have one or maybe two or more, I also want one, cannot meh?

Cyberpartygal said, anyone and his dog can have a blog, so she taught me how to set up one. Hehehe me ultra lazy to do research and browse other peoples' blogs so I just copy saja la, whatever buttons Cyberpartygal has on her blogs.

I think her blogs & WebStore are pretty cool, don't you think so?

In exchange for her knowledge in setting up this blog, I've to put her links to my blog .... oh well, nothing's free in this world *pout*

Although Cyberpartygal is a personal friend, no way am I going to supply her with my soiled panties, worn bra or petticoat or even bloodied tampons la... so stop asking! blehhhh

OKla, this is all for my first post. Excuse me while I go feed my pet monkeys.

0 comments:

Post a Comment